*You will never discover new lands unless you have the courage to leave the shore.
1.5 % REFERRAL/SUCCESS FEE AGREEMENT
1.Consultation Services. The “company” hereby employs the “consultant” to perform the following services in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement. The “company has read and understands the disclaimer statement located at the bottom of all emails sent by the “consultant” and located on a dedicated page labeled (disclaimer) on the “consultants” website. * Disclaimer: Voss Solutions Was founded in 2005 by Ken Voss: Each investor associated in any way, directly or indirectly with Voss Solutions as a potential funding resource for Voss Solutions must be an "Accredited Investor" as that term is used in federal and state securities laws. Voss Solutions provides a service through which Voss Solutions clients and Investors/Lenders may identify each other but makes no actual or implied representations concerning the availability of any potential funding or funding resource. Voss Solutions neither effects nor attempts to affect any funding or business relationship between Clients and any associated in any way, directly or indirectly investor or lender, and nothing contained in these services offering material should be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase a security. Clients and Investors/Lenders associated in any way, directly or indirectly with Voss Solutions are solely responsible for compliance of such federal, state or local laws which may apply between them in any funding transaction and (Clients) of Voss Solutions are solely responsible to verify all funding contacts credentials by doing due diligence themselves, Voss Solutions is not responsible for any problems or conflicts between Clients of Voss Solutions and any Funding Contacts. Voss Solutions does not provide legal, financial or tax advice of any kind. If you have any questions with respect to legal, financial or tax matters relevant to your interactions with Our funding contacts/clients, you should consult a professional adviser. Most early-stage businesses and many other growth-focused businesses fail, and if you invest in a business as a direct or indirect result of our business it is significantly more likely that you will lose all of your invested capital than you will see any return of capital or a profit. You should only invest in businesses that you can afford to lose without altering your standard of living. Voss Solutions is compensated by Membership fees and fees may be charged on funding that has been accepted and received by the clients. Voss Solutions has a NO refund policy. All fees paid via the website are final. All clients' information and funding transactions positive or negative are held in complete confidentiality and no information will ever be shared outside of our funding network or sold and no clients will ever be used as a reference or referral to any future potential funding seekers considering joining Voss Solutions. The “consultant” will provide potential loan and or funding means via “consultant’s” network of funding sources. It is agreed and Understood by the “company” that all sources for funding presented by “consultant” and or any referrals from the funding sources presented must be made aware of and include the “consultant”. All referrals that orientated from “consultants” sources of funding are considered coming from “consultant” and funding accepted would entitle the agreed 1.5 % fee amount in this contract to the “consultant”.
2. Terms of Agreement. This agreement will begin on the date below of this signed agreement and will remain open. Either party may cancel this agreement on thirty (30) days’ notice to the other party in writing, by certified mail or personal delivery or signed email. Any funding accepted because of the “consultant” would entitle the agreed 1.5% fee amount in this contract to the “consultant” from the “company” for 3 years after either party decides to cancel this agreement.
3. Time Devoted by “Consultant”. It is anticipated the “consultant” will spend approximately: (Ongoing participation) in fulfilling its obligations under this contract. The amount of time may vary from day to day or week to week. However, the “consultant” shall devote a minimum of approximately 8 days per month to its duties in accordance with this agreement.
4. Place Where Services Will Be Rendered. The “consultant” will perform most services in accordance with this contract Via Email, Skype, I’m, Chats, and Telephone. In addition, the “consultant” might consider performing services at such other places as designated by the “company” (at the “company´s” expense) to perform these services in accordance with this agreement.
5. Payment to “Consultant”. A business funding consulting and referral fee equal to 1.5% of the total approved and funded amount of each loan or line of credit, equity/debit, cash, or any other type of funding provided for all venture(s) accepted will be due to “Consultant”. (Example: Seeking Funding in the amount of $100,000 for XYZ Venture. If the venture is accepted and funded in full or in any part, the “Consultant” is owed 1.5% of the amount funded. If funded in this example in the full amount of $100,000 the amount due “Consultant” would be $1,500)
This 1.5% Referral Fee is separate from any other fee(s) (if any) determined by the “Consultant” for funding seekers and or funding sources, membership fee(s), etc.
A business funding consulting and referral fee equal to 1.5% of the total approved and funded amount of each loan or line of credit or any other type of funding accepted will be due to Consultant. This Fee is separate from any other fees (If any) determined by each individual credit provider/investor (s) that you choose to Accept to fund you.
As to the “Consultants”, business consultant & 1.5% referral fee,Payment is to be made within 36 hours after receiving funding (For Any) amount, for all venture(s) provided by “Consultants” network of funding sources and or their referral(s).
*Payment to “Consultant” will be made via bank wire, or any other accepted payment method provided by “Consultant”.
If any or all venture(s) of any type, personal loan, equity/debt, cash terms, etc., are NOT accepted and or funded, then no fee is due beyond the initial upfront non-refundable membership fee of $199.00 or $499.00 Monthly “Optional Specialized Service Fee Option” charged to funding seekers
The “Company” understands they would be responsible for any late, legal and collection fees if the “Company” does not honor this agreement.
This contract is governed by California Law, and any claim or dispute arising from this agreement shall be heard exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in Los Angeles, California.
6. Independent Contractor. Both the “company” and the “consultant” agree that the “consultant” will act as an independent contractor in the performance of its duties under this contract. Accordingly, the “consultant” shall be responsible for payment of all taxes including Federal, State and local taxes arising out of the “consultant's” activities in accordance with this contract, including by way of illustration but not limitation, Federal and State income tax, Social Security tax, Unemployment Insurance taxes, and any other taxes or business license fee as required.
7. Confidential Information. The “consultant” agrees that any information received from the “Company” during any furtherance of the “consultant's” obligations in accordance with this contract, which concerns the personal, financial or other affairs of the “company” will be treated by the “consultant” in full confidence and will not be revealed to any other persons, firms or organizations outside of our funding contacts. All VOSS solutions members’ information and funding transactions positive or negative are held in complete confidentiality and no information will ever be shared outside of our funding contracts or sold and no members will ever be used as a reference or referral to any future potential funding seekers considering becoming members of VOSS solutions. It is also agreed and understood by the “company” that all sources for funding presented by “consultant” and or any referrals from the funding sources presented must be made aware of and include “Consultant”. Any funding contacts and all referrals that orientated from “consultants” sources of funding are considered confidential and cannot be shared with anyone other than the “Company “coming from “consultant” and any funding accepted would entitle the agreed 1.5 % fee amount in this contract to the “consultant”.
8. Employment of Others. The “company” may from time to time request that the “consultant” arranges for the services of others. All costs to the “consultant” for those services will be paid by the “company” but in no event shall the “consultant” employ others without the prior authorization of the “company”.
9. Signatures. Both the “company” and the “consultant” agree to the above contract.
This agreement dated: ( /2021) is made by and between (XYZ Corp, contact info: Phone 555-555-5555 email Example@XYZ.com whose address of record is - 111Main St. Anywhere, USA) Referred to as "Company".
____________________________ __________________________ "Company" (your name) Print Sign Date Above.
Who referred you to Voss Solutions: ______________
And Kenneth Lee Voss- founder of Voss Solutions. Contact info: Phone 949-682-9235 Address: 4800 SW 102 Ave., Miami, FL 33165 Email: info@VossSolutions.co referred to as "Consultant."
Kenneth Lee Voss
"Consultant" Print Sign Date / /2021
Kenneth Lee Voss Founder – Voss Solutions Website: www.VossSolutions.co Email: info@VossSolutions.co Or Alt: info@VossFunding.com Phone: 949-682-9235
BUSINESS CONSULTANT & 1.5 % REFERRAL/SUCCESS FEE AGREEMENT